Friday, October 22, 2010

E-mail Update from Brian Kelso

Here's an e-mail I received from Brian Kelso earlier today:


Mike,

Hey man – it’s me! I’ve been home for two weeks and getting a little stronger each day. I using a wheelchair for now but hopefully I’ll be walking by the end of the year. All my organs have recovered. I’ve lost a lot of weight so I need to build up my body, do my physical therapy and go to doctor appointments. Please tell everybody how much I appreciate their love and prayers! All the doctors call me the “miracle man” and I remind them that God preserved me for His glory!

GCA is going great. I has been a blessing to see how everyone has stepped up. Everything is moving forward.

Thank you so much for your partnership with GCA.

Expecting great things from God,

Brian

No comments: