Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 18th Update from Trey Summerlin

I received this e-mail yesterday from Trey who is currently living at the Guest House in Mirebalais:


Hey man, I'm doing really well. Frank's keeping me pretty busy, I've mostly been helping with medical teams that have come down and helping a Haitian guy Ricarto around the guest house. It's really beautiful; you won't believe it when you see it. I can't figure out how to send pictures on this thing but they're all on my facebook under mobile Uploads. I've been on dental for the past couple of days. Today the doctors from Cross Bridge saw more than 460 people not counting dental. It's been pretty awesome so far. We didn't get back till pretty late so I'm a little tired. I think I'm gonna head to bed. God bless, brother, say hey to Chris and Ben for me. 

No comments: