Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures and Gene's Facebook

I haven't been posting many pictures on my blog. I hate carrying a camera, kind of like how I hate getting haircuts. Growing up, I was the kid in pictures always frowning, because in addition to hating carrying cameras and haircuts, I hated stopping to take the time to have my picture taken. All that to say, Gene Summerlin has been posting pictures on his Facebook page. You can check out pictures there. If you are not a "friend" of Gene's, I'm sure for a small fee :-), he would be willing to be your friend.

3 comments:

Deb Knight said...

Pastor Mike,
I have been enjoying your blog updates. Thank you for taking the time to write. I pray for you and the others often that God will bless your work in Haiti. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you return.
Deb Knight

Mike Hsu said...

Thank you for your prayers Deb. God bless!

Deb Knight said...

Yippee!
Glad the container finally, arrived.
Praying your bodies hold up to all the work of unloading the supplies.
Deb Knight