Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Travel

Gene and Trey travel today to Miami. They have an overnight stay in Miami and plan to be back in Lincoln by late tomorrow night. Pray for them. Trey was sick yesterday, but is feeling a little better today. Also, there have been a number of tragedies on Nebraska highways the last few days. Gene and Trey will have a drive from KC to Lincoln, after a long and weary day of travel. Pray for their safety. I've realized the last couple of days that our lives are completely in the hands of the Lord. Over the years, people have asked me if I feel like I am taking risks going to Haiti. I have always responded, the thing I worry about the most in Haiti is the roads, ... not the people. The irony is that the last few days I have feared Nebraska roads more than the ones in Haiti. I would be remiss not to mention Crossroads Church here in Lincoln. Crossroads lost their pastor Dan Thompson when he was killed in a rollover accident on I-80 yesterday morning. Pray for the Thompson family and Crossroads.

No comments: